Access Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP forum dedicated to http://Access-Academy.deviantart.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Begins] Nicole & Damien

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

[Begins] Nicole & Damien Empty
PostSubject: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyMon Nov 07, 2011 7:38 pm

Kay, opened up a topic for Nicole & Damien to RP in. :3
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyTue Nov 08, 2011 12:36 pm

Yay. c: Who starts the role-play first? c:
Back to top Go down
http://waterlok.deviantart.com/
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:37 pm

Ahaha, You may start it if you like?
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:40 pm

Sure. c: ]]

--

Nicole was sitting on her Data Archer, he was carrying her around, but Nicole was taking notes, writing notes for students, trying to put words in the most simplest way, so the students would understand. Nicole's ears perked up, as she thought she heard a noise. Her eyes darted, left to right, but saw nobody. Shrugging her shoulders, she placed her notes in her pocket, as she hugged her fluffy big data. Then she got off her data, and decided to stretch her legs out a bit.
"God what a lovely day." saying this, she looked up at the sky, where no clouds where present.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:04 pm

To the hallway on the side, faint footsteps gradually start to get near the Blue Magic classroom. The footsteps being resonated through the empty halls were being caused by Damien. Carrying a somewhat heavy object in his hand, like if it was paper, he strolls past the classroom, but stops hearing the last words spoken by Nicole. Taking a couple of steps back he casually peers into the room noticing Nicole. "My, it is isn't it Mistress," Damien interrupts---with his normal smirk across his face.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:54 pm

As Damien's footsteps got closer, she thought that he will go past the classroom, but it seems she was wrong, he actually stopped and answered her. As he did, Nicole turned around to see this guy, it was probably her first time that she saw him, but it kind of looked like he was doing some thing as she then asked.
"And who you might be if you don't mind me asking?" Nicole placed her hands on her hips while waiting for the other teachers answer, as her Data then lied down behind her and closed it's eyes. It sure was a big Data for a classroom.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 5:47 pm

Quite curious with the intriguing Data that was in the room, he walks near the door. It was also his first time seeing Nicole and her data, but he keeps on his smirk. Damien leans onto the door frame before laying the contraption he was holding onto the floor for a bit. Crossing his arms he replies strongly, "The name's Sir Reynolds. Damien if you may. I am the teacher of the mechanics class that is up the hall, and three doors to the right from here". He flashes a fine smile as he looks directly at Nicole. My question in return, what might be this elegant young lady I see before my eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Nicole slightly blushed, she was never was called an elegant young lady before, since she was flat chested, and has been mistaken for a guy many times in her life. She kind of spaced out for a moment, but then she bowed to him and answered his question..
"My name is Nicole Trance, please call me Nicole." Nicole then stood straight as she continued in a calm voice, "I am the Blue Magic teacher, nice to meet you Damien." She hoped that she replied in a correct manner, she hoped that her blush wasn't too visible, but then she thought that he probably came here to make fun of her, or is just teasing. Archer opened his eyes and looked at Damien, and did nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 10:32 am

Upon seeing the blush that's appeared on her cheeks, Damien chuckles softly to himself----ready to have some fun of his own. "My, my, my Nicole...It's a honor to meet you," Damien starts, "May I come in for a bit? I seem to have some free time on my hands, and I would like to spend it beside you Miss Nicole." It was only the introduction of this game the man does to people when he's bored. There would a bunch more captions like that if Damien was allowed to enter. Heck, he had his whole game plan set up already. Damien got right to the point of his little amusement game while staring at her with his intense blue eyes of his, hoping she will notice.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySun Nov 13, 2011 12:50 pm

Nicole was slightly shocked, why would he want to spend some time with her, shouldn't he be working? But for a bit wouldn't hurt, but still, it was strange, she had a slight bad feeling, but she nodded.
"Sure you can, I don't mind." when she realized that he was looking at her, it made her blush slightly, but before it could appear on her face, she walked over to the window and opened it up, to let the cool wind inside, but the wind was actually just to cool her down, what on earth was she thinking. Okay she needed to calm down, think straight, and since he is going to stay here for a bit, she might as well offer him some thing to eat or drink.. "Would you like some thing to drink?" She looked over to Damien, calm, not blushing any more, witch was good for her.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Damien chuckles to himself how it was cute for her to try and stay calm and crosses his arms as he walks in. He takes a look around the room, admiring the place. "No, no, I'm fine. Thank you though." He slowly approaches to her while he speaks, "Unfortunately, I don't have a clever pick up line. I'm just here to meet you..." Damien's talk sounded innocent, but that wasn't it all. Smiling sinfully, he takes a seat nearby to watch what Nicole would do next. "I hope I'm not a nuisance or anything."
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 6:19 pm

Nicole's eyes widened, she shook her head as he hoped that he isn't a a nuisance.
"No you aren't, don't worry, but may I ask.. why do you want to meet me?" She pointed at her self, as she laughed weakly, her blush returned once again, with out her noticing. Her Data, Archer stood up, and decided to leave the room for a while, he didn't want to get in the masters way.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 10:16 pm

"Oh. Like I said, I have some free time one my hands so why not spend time being here with you," Damien replied. Looking to the side seeing Archer leave the room, he smiles seeing that this is a good chance to push it to the next level. He looks back at Nicole before tilting his head to the side. He places a hand to his chin and says, "Excuse me....I think I see something on your eye..." Damien gets up again--getting close to Nicole's face.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 12:50 pm

Nicole's face turned red, as his face was close to hers, Nicole took a step back as she laughed weakly saying..
"Oh it's probably nothing." Her backside met the wall witch was behind her, she looked away. She knew he was just messing, well that is what she thought any ways. She wanted to avoid the eye contact, but she couldn't help but to look as well, she was just watching what will be his next move.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyThu Nov 17, 2011 8:40 pm

It was hard to keep on a straight face with her shy reactions. He wanted to tease her oh-so-badly, but he couldn't since this would be perfect to play with her for once last time. Once again he took another step forward near her face and softly placing a hand on Nicole's delicate cheek. "Ahem... Fascinating...I've been staring at your eyes for quite a bit now...I've never seen such eyes with such...light..in them..." With each pause, Damien comes in closer to Nicole's face until he abruptly stops that he's so close to her. "p-pfft...."
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 2:22 pm

When Damien laughed a little, Nicole felt embarrassed she knew that that will happen, so she pushed him away, walked over to her table and then done a fake cough.
"Wasn't that funny heh?" Oh how she hated being humiliated, good thing nobody was around, it made her remember when she was little, being constantly teased, it wasn't fun at all. "You just came here to tease me right?" She looked over to him, her face was totally calm, but why would he want to waste his time on teasing her? She didn't get that.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptyFri Nov 18, 2011 10:55 pm

Damien smirked evilly while crossing his arms. "Maybe. What do you think? Enjoyable? Yes," Damien answered his own question, "Cute? I was trying to go for that truthfully...because...." He started, feeling somewhat bad, but in the back of his mind he thought things would go good...or so he thought. Those last words he spoke were true talk. Honestly all the guy was looking for was someone to play with him since he was bored to death being alone working on some stupid project for his peers. Of course he wasn't going to say that one way or another because he would be laughed at for being alone.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 9:26 am

Nicole wondered what did he want to say, she tilted her head to the right, so she asked..
"because..?" She hoped that he will answer, at least he wasn't teasing her now, which was a good thing she didn't like being teased. Nicole then heard footsteps, it was her Data, walking past, exploring the school, she walked over to him as she then said.."Finish your sentence please." She placed her hands in her pockets, wondering will he have a sloppy excuse not to finish the sentence, make something up or say what is on his mind. She seriously didn't get this guy at all.
Back to top Go down
Damien-R.

Damien-R.

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySat Nov 19, 2011 10:43 pm

He sighed out, defeated. Damien knew it game over for him. He continues, muttering a bit hoping she wouldn't hear, "...because I like seeing people blush..." Crossing his arms he looks away like if he was cool. Honestly, Damien thought he would be getting beaten up in a second. He was in serious trouble now he guessed.
Back to top Go down
Nicole-Trance

Nicole-Trance

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 10:02 am

Nicole did hear that as she then smiled and pats his shoulder.
"Isn't that cute." She chuckled, and then she placed her hands behind her back and then decided to ask, since she feels a bit guilty thinking that he is a bad person.."Hey want to go to lunch with me?" She waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Begins] Nicole & Damien   [Begins] Nicole & Damien Empty

Back to top Go down

[Begins] Nicole & Damien
Page 1 of 1