Access Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP forum dedicated to http://Access-Academy.deviantart.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hisoka & Loki

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyMon Oct 31, 2011 7:22 pm

Hisoka walked down the halls in the dark, along with Loki... whom she was paired up with for this event. She stayed quiet, no matter how much she wanted to complain about how... annoying this is. What ghosts would be lurking around this school anyway? Hisoka began thinking. The redette genderbender walked slow, trailing off into space. She suddenly hit the wall, she fell back and hit the floor. The hidden girl groaned and stood up. "...Stupid walls..." She grumbled.
Back to top Go down
http://ookami110.deviantart.com
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 12:48 am

Loki couldn't exactly be sure his partner was happy about the current situation. Hisoka didn't seem particularly happy with the turn of events, whether it was because they had to spend the night hunting for 'ghosts' or because she was stuck with him as a partner, he wasn't sure. He was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard Hisoka crash into the wall "I really doubt it's the wall's fault" he said, offering her a hand up "You ok?"
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 7:52 pm

Hisoka slapped his hand away forcefully. She stood and brushed off the dusts off her bottom. She looked at Loki. "..." She stared, silently. She then turned away, can't even begin where to go. She heard footsteps. Her ears twitched and walked toward the sounds.
"Bark!" Behind the two, Kuro came in, fading into form from the mist. Hisoka jumped at the sudden noise. She turned, flushing, and growled at the dog. "B-Be quiet...!"
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:06 pm

A frown reached Loki's face as his hand was slapped away. "Fine" He said with a huff, shoving his hands in his pockets "Just trying to help. Won't make that mistake again" he glanced around the hallways, brows furrowed when she turned towards the sound. He had a knife on him, but he hardly trusted it. It was a flimsy thing compared to his usual weapon, Doleo, but without magic, there was no way he could summon it.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 pm

Hisoka sighed and began walking to a room. "You think the noise was in here?" She asked the black haired. The redette opened the door and peeked in. "...Hello?" She shouted out out loud, with the expression of a more higher, slightly frightened, voice. Kuro stood behind her, his tail wagging.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:24 pm

Loki reached into his boot, pulling out the knife. "I think so" Loki said. He glanced into the room "I'll head in" he offered. "To check it out" He was wary of the noise they'd heard earlier, sure, but he wanted to get to the bottom of this, and curiosity usually seemed to have an upper hand on caution when it came to him. Either way, he wasn't going to make Hisoka go in first, she didn't seem eager to jump into the darkened room either
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:34 pm

Hisoka looked at him. She stood behind him and followed in.
The door suddenly closed on them as they both went in. Hisoka jumed. "I-it's... pitch black in here." Hisoka whimpered quietly. The redette heard more footsteps around the room. She turned her head side to side, even if she can't see a thing in the black, eerie surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:44 pm

"Jeez, I wish I could use my runes" Loki complained, straining to see, but it was no good, he couldn't see a thing. He didn't move away from Hisoka, not wanting her to be alone in the dark. Not that he could see much more anyways "Karma, you dammed weasel, give us a hand here" Loki's data crawled out of his shirt, sniffing at the air. The ferret like data was already blind, so the darkness was really no problem to it. "Towards the right, Karma thinks there's something there" he said in a whisper.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

Hisoka nodded was about to step forward. Just then, a loud bark jolted Hisoka. "K-Kuro..." She groaned. She noticed that the bark was on the left side, not the right. The masked female tugged on Loki's shirt. "...Kuro said it's on the left..." She said. "Which way do we go?..."
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 10:50 am

Loki bit his lip lightly. He wasn't sure, they were at a stalemate, he couldn't even tell if there were two people here, or just one that moved very very quietly. They could run back to the door, get outta there, but in the darkness, he couldn't even be sure where the door was exactly, and he was afraid of making to much noise getting there. He suspected that the only reason they hadn't been attacked was because whoever was in the room couldn't see them either. He was about to speak when all of a sudden a blue light illuminated the room from the corner Kuro had barked at. As it flew at them, Loki threw himself on the ground to avoid it, pulling Hisoka down with him. The light seemed to fade away as soon as it had come up, but there was more pressing matters than that. Kuro had been right about there being something on the left, whatever that was, but Karma had found something too, something Loki barely caught a glimpse of when the room lit up. "There's a ragnarok here"

Ooc: I hope I got the data's name right
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Hisoka fell onto the floor as the male pushed her down. She slowly sat up when the room lit up. "...Ragnarok?" She asked. The girl knew what it is, but jus twasn't sure. Kuro ran up to the two and sat beside the redette. The mist wolf found the weasel looking animal, Karma. Kuro licked his lips and barked hungrily. Hisoka looked at Loki and bowed her head as a thank you, but glared for the unexpected tackle.

OOC: Yus, it's right > u <
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Ooc: So sorry I disappeared. I had some school issues

Bic:
"I saw it" Loki said. In the split second that the room had lit up. Why it hadn't been attacking, he wasn't sure, but he knew it was there. Karma's nose twitched as it heard the mist wolf closer, when Kuro barked, the animal darted away. The sudden movement seemed to finally cause the Ragnarok to move, cause Loki heard a crash, plus some heavy footsteps heading their way.
Back to top Go down
Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka_Fukiko

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:45 pm

Hisoka somewhat trembled. She turned to look at where the noise was coming from. Kuro growled and barked at the noise. Hisoka gently gripped onto Loki's sleeve and looked away. This is such a pain..! Why did I even bother coming here...! The redette thought.
The footsteps got closer, and closer...
Who is this?! Whoever made up these traps, I'm freaked... they win! Hisoka whimpered to herself.

OOC: It's okay... i died too. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hisoka & Loki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hisoka & Loki   Hisoka & Loki Empty

Back to top Go down

Hisoka & Loki
Page 1 of 1